Monday, July 19, 2010

The Things They Say...

I always said I should write down all the funny things that I overheard children saying while I was teaching...you could publish a book and probably make tons of money! So, I figured I would share some of the funny things Trent has said over the last few weeks...the cutie pie makes me laugh every day!!

*After learning about the different colors on the traffic lights...

Trent: "The green says go and the red says stop."
Me: "That's right buddy. You are so smart."
Trent: "Yep. I'm the smartest boy ever!"

*After some discussion of the difference between boys and girls, since he has been calling Malorie a "he" lately...

Me: "You are a boy like daddy, so you are a "he," and Malorie is a girl like mommy and we call her a "she."
Trent: "My name is Trent and I am a he!"

*A conversation on his toy phone...

Trent: "Hi people. How are you today? You feeling good? That's nice. Okay, bye bye."

*Getting ready for dinner...he was tired and whining...

Me: "Trent, come get in your chair so we can have dinner."
Trent: "But I don't like food."

No comments:

Post a Comment