Here are some recent pictures of our latest visit to Albany. We took Ayden and Trent to the Pumpkin Patch at the Presbyterian Church. They were wearing their matching POLO shirts that Meme gave them last Christmas. Pretty adorable!!
Friday, October 23, 2009
Pumpkin Pictures
Okay, I know... our last post was in August. I have been dropping the ball, but I'm going to use the "I'm Pregnant" excuse! Yes, for those who might not know, Baby Clarkson #2 is due in May! We are super excited, but I have been super tired and sick!! If I can take care of Trent and keep my house somewhat clean during the day, I feel like I've done enough!!
Here are some recent pictures of our latest visit to Albany. We took Ayden and Trent to the Pumpkin Patch at the Presbyterian Church. They were wearing their matching POLO shirts that Meme gave them last Christmas. Pretty adorable!!

Here are some recent pictures of our latest visit to Albany. We took Ayden and Trent to the Pumpkin Patch at the Presbyterian Church. They were wearing their matching POLO shirts that Meme gave them last Christmas. Pretty adorable!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment